Guidelines of Charitable Contribution Request
Thank you for inquiring about a charitable contribution for your organization from Continental Automotive Group (CAG). Please understand that we receive hundreds of requests annually, and although each and every request is valid, we cannot contribute to all of them. Please follow the guidelines below when making your request.
- Requests must be submitted in writing, on event/organization letterhead at least 60 days in advance.
- CAG will only consider contributions to not-for-profit organizations in the Hill Country Region and the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization.
- CAG does not make financial contributions, donations of food items, or any charitable donations that only benefit one family or individual.
- Contributions and/or sponsorships are NOT automatically renewed or assumed. Each submission is evaluated on a first-time basis and will not be approved based on prior year’s participation.
Requests must be sent in writing (or email) to:
Continental Automotive Group
Charitable Donations Department
Attn: Macho Marketing – Suzette Burrow
8140 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78757
email: [email protected]
Your written request on your event/organization’s letterhead MUST include the following information:
- Name of event/organization requesting contribution
- Contact person’s name, address, phone number and email address
- Date, description, and location of event
- Whether contribution will be part of a silent auction
- Estimated attendance and demographics of event attendees
- History of event and attendance/contributions from previous year
- Listing of other automobile dealership sponsorship
- Opportunities for CAG or its subsidiaries to be listed in promotional materials for event
- Whether the person(s) requesting the donation currently is a client of any CAG subsidiaries
We appreciate your interest in CAG. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests immediately, however, we will try and respond in a timely manner.